Prices of our rooms
|double: 75,00 €||double: 75,00 €||double: 75,00 €|
|Single use: 50,00 €||Single use: 50,00 €||Single use: 50,00 €|
|Extra bed: 20,00 €|
Prices are per day per room.
- bed linen and towels
- breakfast with homemade cakes and typical products
- use of the equipment available in the common area and in the garden
- final cleaning and linen change every three days.
Upon your arrival, we will give you the key to your room and to the entrance door. You will be able to enter and exit in complete freedom.
Check-in is between 2:00 pm and 9:00 pm with advance notice. Check-out by 10:00 am.
For information and reservations use the following contact:
The rules of the house
We have some rules that we need to ask you to respect
- Use panty/kitchen for eating your meal. All guests have their dedicated table in our common area, easily recognizable by a placard with your room number. Feel free to use it at any time.
- We are living in a quiet and peaceful area. We invite you to enjoy your stay without bothering other guests with unwelcome noises.
- It is not possible to bring pets into our B&B.
- Fabio, the owner, is a keen cyclist who understands the need to keep your bicycle in sight and under control. Your bike is precious to you and we understand that. Each room has a space for storing bicycles. We also though it is appropriate to create an equipped bike washing area available to guests. We invite you to use it and bring the bicycle indoors, once it has been washed and dried.
- Recycling. The municipality of Porto Sant’Elpidio has adopted the policy of separate waste collection. In the room there is a basket for the undifferentiated garbage. However, we invite you to use the bins in the common area, thus helping us to practice differentiation in the correct way.
- Gate: the gate will always be open by pressing the internal button. Please close it.
- We will serve you breakfast from 7:00 AM onwards. Until 9:30 AM we will serve you our coffee (made with mocha) and various drinks. If you want to come later, we will leave you the hot milk and the kettled turned on with hot water for the tea, as well as the cakes that you will find in the pie case on your table, which will be available during the day. We ask you to leave the common room by 11:00 AM, because we will usually clean it at that time. If you need to anticipate breakfast, please let us know and we will see what can be done.
- Savoury breakfast: upon request at night before we will also prepare some of our typical products (ham, cheese and the inevitable ciauscolo) for you.
- Used dishes: we ask you to put the dirty dishes in the basket at the kitchen sink. We will clean and replace them.
- Refrigerator: a shelf is available for each room in the refrigerator, indicated by a plate, in which to store drinks and food.
- Washing and drying: we know how important is for cyclists and all sports lovers to be able to quickly wash and dry their technical clothing, so we have decided to equip the common area with these two appliances They are located at the entrance to the kitchen on the right; you will also find instructions for use. Please take a few minutes to read these. Especially in the quantity and quality of items to be washed and dried per run.
In the kitchen attached to the hall you will find:
- a kettle for tea; we ask you to not insert anything other than water;
- a microwave oven;
- an espresso coffee machine
- dishes and cutlery to prepare sandwiches or to enjoy take-away food
- Unfortunately we can not provide cooking facilities. If you don’t want to go out, we invite you to contact nearby restaurants and pizzerias for home delivery; in the common room you will find information on places that provides these services. We are happy to provide the room and also the tables in the garden for this type of dinner. We will do the cleaning and washing up afterwards and make sure that the pantry is nice and clean for breakfast the next morning. Please notify us.